With swim season upon us, we've provided our favorite cover-ups and beach bags to give you all those good summer beach vibes! Don't forget the sunscreen!
NAT'S PICKS: COVER-UPS
1. Pitusa has some of my favorite cover-ups these days. I like this one because it's simple in the front with a pom-pom party in the back!
2. Unlike most caftans, this one has nice waist definition, coverage, and a neutral print, making it great for a beach-day lunch break.
3. The halter neck and cool print on this little gem give it a romantic whimsy—perfect for watching the sunset on the beach.
4. The colors of this cover-up remind me of a tropical paradise! All I need is a flower in my hair and a slushy drink in hand (paper umbrella toothpick included, obvs).
5. For a super casual, cool beach days, consider a lightweight beach pant like this.
SABRINA'S PICKS: BEACH BAGS
6. You may already know this by now, but for me camo is a neutral. So, of course, my camo tote can easily pivot to beach bag in the blink of an eye! L.L Bean still is my favorite one. You can pick with a zipper or open-top.
7. Last year I found the cutest backpack. It’s super compact and fits a small beach towel, lotion, and a bottle. For those who are practical, the Anello backpack is for you!
8. When I don't want to overthink it, a big tote is the answer: just put everything in and go. Rip Curl(flashback to my teen years here!!) has a chill Cali-style tote that totally does the trick!
9. Looking for something more stylish? This white, back and tan shopper is nice and practical (+ on sale! Triple win here!)
10. If you want to step it up in the style department even more: hands down, Cuyana’s oversized carryall tote. Classic shape, good quality, and works yearround. You can use it as your overnighter AND beach bag. (You know we're all about that "cost per wear"!)