How can we help you?
How can your services help me?
We understand everybody is different, and that is why we take the time to get to know you. Armed with years of knowledge and experience our staff is able to build a wardrobe tailored to your needs by utilizing pieces you already own, strategically shopping for missing pieces, and showing you how to get maximum mileage from your closet.
Hiring a stylist is an investment how can I be sure it is worth it?
We understand how big of a decision this can be, we are problem solvers. Our aim is to shop strategically with you to streamline your wardrobe. We believe in teaching you to purchase pieces that are authentic to you, so that you can make confident decisions. Because we keep up with the latest style trends, we know which trends are worth the investment.
What types of concerns have you worked with in the past?
Our clients come to us with a plethora of concerns, which we are well equipped to handle. Here are some of the top things we have heard:
- "I have so many great clothes, I just don't know how to wear them! I feel overwhelmed"
- "I feel like something is missing in my closet. I feel limited in the outfits I can create."
- "I just had a (baby, new job, weight loss/gain, recent move to NYC, milestone birthday) and my clothes no longer fit/reflect where I am at in my life."
- "I have so many things in my closet that I like, but I never wear. I just don't feel comfortable in them, or that they are really me."
- "I don't know what styles/cuts look good on me."
Our aim is to save you money in the long run by giving you a wardrobe that you actually wear!
Where will we shop?
We customize each shopping plan according to your your needs list, budget, store inventory, season sales, body type, style, etc.
I want to try out your services to see if it’s a good fit. Can I upgrade if I want more?
Yes! We understand that hiring a stylist is very personal. If you book a service and decide you want additional services, your package can easily be update or additional services added to fit your needs.
Can I pick my stylist?
Natalie is currently working with her existing clients as well as new clients interested in a Sort, Shop, Style or Style Overhaul.
New clients can book Sabrina for Closet Consultations. She also specializes in shopping experiences for clients visiting NYC.
I'm interested in becoming a stylist, can you help?
We would love to help you! In conjunction with The Paid Stylist, BU Style offers styling fundamental classes online. See class offerings here.