Summer White Tops, Earrings, More: 10 Things We Love @ BU
This month we are helping you update your summer whites capsule: Natalie is giving you her favorite white tops & Sabrina is helping you with earring pairings to complete this easy, breezy summer uniform!
NAT'S PICKS: SUMMER WHITE TOPS
1. It's no secret I'm a big fan of AYR. As if they can predict my needs, this summer they came out with my new favorite white T-shirts: capsleeve in scoop and crewneck and, my personal favorite, a muscle tee. (BONUS: Use code BUTTONEDUPSTYLE for 15% off.)
2. Looking for a good white work blouse? This Elie Tahari stretch silk blouse has been an Old Faithful for many of my lady boss clients.
3. Speaking of reliable, I've yet to find a white button-down I like better than the J.Crew Perfect Shirt. This year, it's updated in a linen for summer. (Styling tip: Tie up your white shirt over a dress for a summer cardigan or shawl alternative.)
4. I love an easy, breezy, and drapey sweater to wear on cool summer evenings. I particularly like the bateau neck (and wallet-friendly price) of this one.
5. Looking for a lighweight, versatile blouse to help you live your best frilly, feminine life? I love the details and ease of this one.
SABRINA'S PICKS: EARRINGS
6. Classic and elegant is all you need some days. Accessorize accordingly with the Dew Drop earrings by danish design house Georg Jensen. Compliments are guaranteed ;-)
7. A great way to liven up your white T-shirt is with these sequinned earrings. Ivory, pink or blue, they will add a pop of fun to your outfit.
8. When I want to stay classic, I like my solitaire diamond earrings. They add a little sparkle to my capsule. Tiffany has a good selection. Check them out! Which one do you like?
9.If you like statement earrings you can wear year-round. These ones are a great addition to your collection.
10. Feeling hoops? Yeah, me too! Jennifer Fisher has a BIG selection, and they recently added clip-ons. The Baby Shane hoops are easy to transition from day to night. I like that they are square—adding a little something different to the classic style.